Department of Electronics and Communication
The Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering intends to impart quality degree programs. These programs emphasize on fundamental principles to create technological excellence and exceptional ability in the students. Department has well equipped laboratories including hardware and software meeting the latest curriculum of RGPV, Bhopal. The department has its own innovations and quality procedures such as:
- Regular updating of laboratory experiments.
- Improvement in teaching methodology using various aids including LCD Multimedia display, OHP etc.
- Learning material development including laboratory manuals and lecture notes
- Faculty and staff training.
- Professional society’s activities including IEEE, ISTE membership.
- Involvement of students in department-development activities.
- Industrial visits and expert lectures for the students.
Department induces effective teaching-learning strategies by continuously assessing the latest current teaching methods and introducing pioneering ideas to reach the goal. Department is emphasizing conventional informative approach with experiments that empower the influential learning process. Some of the important teaching techniques are:
- Lectures, case-discussions, lab sessions, experiential class activities, seminars, expert lectures, project works, structured and unstructured group works, simulation, field teaching/industrial visits etc. All the above mentioned strategies are followed with the help of well planned academic calendar.
- Students are formally assessed through diverse assessment strategies to ensure whether they have really attained the education goals. Department follow a system of continuous evaluation through regularity of students, examinations, portfolio and performance assessment, paper presentations, quizzes, etc.
- Based on the evaluation of student’s performance, department also follow periodic counseling programs and suggest remedial classes for their improvement.
- Department identify the importance of families in supporting the overall development of the students. Our parent teacher interactive sessions opens gateway for the betterment of students and institution.
B.E. Intake : 60