The demand of software professionals is growing globally. Indian professionals are respected across the world for their software related skills. In the same lieu, the department focuses not only on completing the curriculum but also tries to keep up with the developments in the technology and expose the students to the latest advancements to ensure that they are able to cope up with the fast changing technological scenario.
We believe that Computer Science & Engineering education opens opportunity for any endeavor. With the globalization of economy, opportunities for scientists & engineers are immense. We emphasize on the all round development of the students and prepare them to face the newer challenges posed by the coming era.
Department has associations with professional bodies like CSI and ISTE. We are also having student branch of various societies like:
- CSI Student Branch
- IEEE Student Branch
- EMC2 Academic Alliance (Center of Academic Excellence)
- ISTE Student Chapter
- NPTEL Local Chapter
In 2011, we have started CSI student branch. Under the banner of CSI students branch the department keep organizing different National level events and also tries to develop their entrepreneur skill with academics. We also have a Student Chapter of IEEE and ISTE.
- B.E. Intake : 180
- M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) : 18
Department of Computer Science & Engineering has a distinctive atmosphere where the emphasis is on teamwork, cooperation and friendly competition. Small group of students have been made in the classes to develop supportive relationship with each other and faculty members. ATC provides exceptional campus facilities to serve the needs of the student community.
- Academic Infrastructure at Computer Science & Engineering department leverages the best of multidisciplinary faculty.
- In order to prepare students for the corporate world, ATC has students’ welfare scheme under which DELL Laptops are being catered to our students so that they can upgrade themselves with the latest IT tools and can become IT professionals of global standards.
- Stress free learning audio-video classrooms, seminar halls, board rooms, discussion rooms with modern furniture, LCD and OHP, and exclusive facilities for tutorial, workshops make studying at CSE department, ATC a pleasure.
- Well Equipped Laboratories.
- Leased Line Internet (4 Mbps).
- Departmental Library has 6 National and International Journals and subscription of 12 magazines.
- On line lectures of National and International Experts through EDUSAT.
- ISTE professional society membership to foster quality education and learning.
- CSI Student Branch to promote quality education.
- Training and Placement cell.
- Industrial visits.
- Financial assistance to outstanding students and to needy students every year.
- Technical and Soft Skill Training for campus selection.
- Dell computers with 19” TFT-LCD monitors.
- Microsoft, Oracle & EMC academic alliance Program.
- Research and Consultancy Programs
- Energy Conservation Cell and Energy Audit for Industries.
- Language Lab.
- News Bulletin.
- Organize summer training program conducted by AICTE.