Empower graduates to innovate and be employable in the area of Computer Science and Engineering by imparting quality education with sustainability and inculcating human values.
Provide high impact teaching and learning that enriches students for technical knowledge to achieve success in professional careers and entrepreneurship. Our department emphasizes to adopt continues changes in life through research skills, innovative idea and high studies that contribute to the society ethically.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
- Develop latest solutions for real world problems; applying mathematical, engineering and project management skills through modern infrastructure and tools to benefit society and human.
- Understand the need for sustainable development and commit to professional ethics to create an intelligent model that understand real world entities and their relationship to one another.
- Effectively communicate knowledge, thoughts, techniques and processes to community.
PROGRAM EDUCATION OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
- To provide students with a deep foundation in mathematics, basic science fundamentals and engineering required to expertise in software skills and also to pursue higher studies.
- To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, communication skills, teamwork, and an ability to relate computer engineering issues with social awareness.
- Graduates will have the professional skills required to advance into leadership positions within their chosen careers.
- To prepare students to excel in Computer Science and Engineering graduate program as well as to succeed in computing industry profession.